As a leader, your time is limited and to achieve your strategic objectives you need to surround yourself with talent. It’s not about you needing to know everything, it’s about leveraging the talent within your team to the greatest advantage. In leading highly legislated and technical professional practices like Safety, Health, Human Resources and Risk Management how do you keep the team focused on executing the strategy?
Join other executives and emerging leaders at The 3P Exchange Leadership Symposium for two days of personal and professional development through the exchange of ideas and leading practices with a focus on the three 3P’s (People, Process and Practise). Make personal connections with peers facing similar challenges while focused on each of your personally chosen learning streams.
The 3P Exchange Leadership Symposium gives you insights and tools that leaders and future leaders can immediately to thrive in today’s fast paced, information dependant and priority challenging business environment. Discover where to find resources with a limited budget, how to have intentional and deliberate communication, steps in engaging others to gain traction for your project initiatives and all while balancing your mental health.
For a day and a half, we have taken care of everything you need to immerse yourself in the your journey of reconnecting and learning. Arrive Monday October 24 for an evening welcome reception to start your experience; followed by a great night’s sleep at the luxurious Pillar and Post Inn. Breakfast starts your day and all your meals are included while you are attending the Symposium. Enjoy an exclusively crafted evening event on October 25, 2016 at Oast House Brewers where you can savour locally crafted food, wine and beer. This is your opportunity to continue the conversations in a social setting with other leaders for future conversations.
The 3P Exchange Leadership Symposium is designed so that you can disconnect so you can reconnect with your profession!
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Niagara Region
Ontario’s Niagara Region is best known for world famous Niagara Falls, but there’s even more to entertain. Here are our top 10 reasons you should visit.
- The Falls – Niagara Falls is one of the most iconic images of Ontario and Canada!
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises – This exciting boat ride takes passengers as close as can be to the base of the thundering Niagara Falls and is a must-do for visitors. This is truly an amazing way to see the Falls up close and feel the mist on your face.
- Helicopter over the Falls – Let Niagara Helicopters take you on a thrilling 10-minute ride over the Falls and region! You can even get married while doing this!
- Table Rock – The Table Rock welcome centre is a fantastic place to take photos and see the Falls up close. There are lots of activities to see and do here for the whole family including Niagara’s Fury, which relates the birth of the falls in a 4D simulation experience, and Journey Behind the Falls, where you can explore tunnels below and behind the falls for a behind-the-scenes perspective. When you’re done, enjoy a meal at Elements on the Falls restaurant overlooking the Falls.
- Clifton Hill – This famous street in Niagara is well known for the fun atmosphere that attracts kids of all ages and the young at heart. Museums such as Ripley’s Believe It or Not, The Mystery Maze and Louis Tussauds Waxworks line the street.
- Golfing in Niagara – Niagara region has an abundance of amazing golf courses where you can practice your swing or perfect your putt.
- Culinary Experience – Niagara region has some excellent restaurants offering the Farm to Table experience featuring locally grown produce. There are also cooking schools where you can take a class for a day, weekend or longer. The Niagara Culinary Trail will guide you to all of them.
- Niagara Wineries – With more than 60 wineries in the region, this is one of the premier wine regions of Canada where you can sample international award-winning wines, from a crisp Riesling to a bold Merlot or the delicate sweetness of Icewine. Take a tour of the vineyards, dine at one of the winery restaurants or shop in their wine boutiques.
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours – Don’t mind getting wet? Then be sure to take this exhilarating ride down the Niagara River to the lower gorge and then through the rapids while visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake! Fun for all ages!
- Shaw Festival – From April to November theatre buffs flock to Niagara-on-the-Lake to take in one of the many plays featuring the works of George Bernard Shaw and his contemporaries.
Created and developed by the Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation.
For More Information – visit www.3pexchange.com to find out more about speakers and events at the 3P Exchange Leadership Symposium including information on registering and booking your accommodations at the Pillar and Post Inn, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. October 25 & 26, 2016.
Sponsorship – Interested in partnering with 3P Exchange Inc. for this event contact us at email@example.com to discuss a Hand Crafted Sponsorship opportunity.